Recalling 2018

Januari 10, 2019



2018 has officially been done.
There are tons of different stories that came upon me.
It has been so emotional and full of distractions.
How many laughs I've shared,
how many tears I've shed, I know neither.
I've traveled so far,
not about the kilometers I've counted,
but about the kilo lessons, I've experienced.
To the people I'd lost, I beg your sorry
To the people I'd met, I deliver my thank you
To the time I'd passed, I say my deepest gratitude
You taught me so much.

Being a growing teenage isn't that easy
Full of confusions, always doubting so many things
Trying to reach my best but still stranded,
Figuring out my true color but still blinded,
Sometimes feel so beauty, yet still feel unlucky
feel blessed, yet still get envy easily.
I have no idea, yet still wondering
the next part of my life.

I am trying, yes I did, I do, I'll do
I'll do keep walking or even running, climbing, sliding
in the pathway that I guess as for the most correct one.
I was sometimes out of the pace, but it's okay
They brought me to the most unpredictable street
with unpredictable way.
I did mistakes, I do and I'll do
What's wrong with that? I am a human.
It's okay. But I got better, I get and I'll get.




You Might Also Like

0 komentar